GBWhatsapp APK: In a world where we are almost surrounded by technology, science and tech is both, a bane and a boon. Because of technological advancements, we are able to read this content with the help of display unit using the internet. Because of technology we have cars, airplanes, and plenty of other crazy and unique automotives around us. Apart from that, it is solely because of technological advancement and development that today we are able to surf the web and use smartphones and computers. The internet is probably the biggest development in the field of technology. Because of the internet, today, we are connected to the entire world around us with just a click. We should thank Sir Tim Berners Lee, who is best known for inventing the WWW (or the World Wide Web) and because of that we have access to millions of websites and content that is online.
Important Note : GBWhatsApp wa mod by Omar is no longer working so we have replaced it with FMWhatsApp com.gbwhatsapp apk by another developer named FouadMods ! You can use it without any issues as it is the best alternative to gbmods ! and you don’t need to face any ban issues in this Mod as it is anti-ban.
GBWhatsApp Apk Download (GbWA) Latest Version For Android
|Downloads||50 Million +|
|Supports||Android 4.0 +|
|Updated||17 FEB 2020|
GB WHATSAPP 8.60 (What’s New)
🔘 [Enabled] Disappearing messages option
🔘 [Added] Mention Mark
🔘 [Added] Online/Offline Dot
🔘 [Added] Blue Tick on Reply for Groups (It is automatically enabled with normal Blue tick on Reply option)
🔘 [Added] Load theme from ZIP file
🔘 [Added] Click on Status caption to copy
🔘 [Added] archive chat
🔘 [Re-Added] Option to increase forward limit to 250 ( USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.)
🔘 [Added] new UI for Copy selection of text from message bubble (Highlight Bubble > 3 dots > Message Selection)
🔘 [Added] Advanced Search
🔘 [Added] new Custom Wallpaper UI
🔘 [Re-Added] Hide Recent Chats Option
🔘 [Re-Added] Hide Other Contacts Option
🔘 [Re-Added] Hide Frequently Contacted Option
🔘 [Fixed] New menu now closes automatically
🔘 [Misc] Many other fixes and improvements that we forgot :p
🔘 [Misc] Enjoy and discover by yourself!
Talking about the internet, there is a lot to do online. Be it writing blogs or reading them, one can do a lot of things with the help of the internet. As mentioned before, the internet is a boon as well as a bane for today’s society. Everywhere, at least one out of ten people is connected to the internet. The web of the internet is so vast and so complex that once somebody enters it, it is practically impossible to leave it. As per the statistics from Internet Live Stats, there are over 3.8 billion people using the internet at a time (worldwide). A lot of people prefer the more trivial way of using the internet, that is, with the help of desktop computers and sometimes laptops, while many other rely on more ‘portable’ ways i.e. through smartphones and tablets. With the advancement in technology, tech devices that suit us are being launched daily. Around the mid-80s people hardly knew what a mobile phone or a cell phone was, but come the 90s and people got their hands on the easy to use smartphones (while others got paging machines).
It is around the year 2000 when people actually got to know what mobile phones were and their capability. It boasted of a runtime environment (notably Symbian or Java) and has some good features of the time like a fine camera, around 2.5-3” screen and other things like internet access and music playback. The smart-featured phone (as it was popularly known as) became a must-have of the time and brands like Nokia and Samsung started to flourish in the mobile phone market. With so many devices being launched every year, Nokia started to rule the mobile phone world and it slowly and eventually became a status symbol. But as they say, nothing lasts forever, same happened with Nokia. When Apple came into the mobile phone market with its revolutionary device, the iPhone, things took a quick U-turn for Nokia. The iPhone is considered as one of the earliest smartphones in the market. Though it was priced slightly higher than what an average mobile phone user could afford, it was widely acclaimed and like due to its simplistic design and ease of use. Thus, 2007 marked the end of the mobile phone generation and the beginning of the smartphone era.
Andy Rubin created Android, an operating system based on Linux and rest is history. Google purchased the operating system and merged with HTC in order to launch the first ever Android powered smartphone – HTC Dream. Thus, after Apple, Google and plenty of other companies (eventually) entered this new competition with their flagship devices in the market and this is how the smartphone era began. This paved way for plenty of other brands small and big to enter the market and because of that, one out of three people around us own a smartphone. With the rise in the number of smartphone users, a substantial rise was also seen in the mobile internet usage (because a smartphone without internet is like cheesecake without cheese). The mobile ISPs (Internet Service Providers) started to come up with great internet plans and this saw a growth in the telecom industry as well. Thus, this is how the smartphones affected the entire world around them transitively.
Talking of Android and iOS, there are a lot of applications (abbreviated as ‘apps’) designed specifically for smartphone users. Be it iOS or Android, since the release of smartphones, application developers had a good time because of that. There are more than 500 million apps available on the Play Store as well as the App Store and every day, more than 100 million people either use an app or download it online. Whenever we talk about apps, messaging, internet browsing and video streaming apps are regarded as the best and the most extensively used apps of all time (games being considered as an entirely different genre). Browsers like UC and Chrome are ruling the mobile browsing world and apps like Vidmate and Tubemate are ruling over the video streaming/downloading world. Whenever we talk about instant messaging, one app that has left quite a mark in the smartphone industry is WhatsApp.
WhatsApp Messenger was developed back in 2009 as an instant messaging app for Android, Symbian, BB OS, Windows Phone and iOS. The app was a huge hit and today, it has been acquired by Facebook and still it is regarded as the best mobile instant messaging app. No wonder with so many cool features, WhatsApp has earned quite a name for itself. It has one of the biggest fan followings in the world and it is used everywhere and everyday by tens of millions of people. WhatsApp has become a household name with the smartphone owners today, but one app that is also quite as popular as WhatsApp and it beats WhatsApp in some places because of its astonishing features is GBWhatsApp. For the layman user, GBWhatsApp is like a cousin to the world famous instant messaging app and has earned quite a reputation for itself thanks to its ease of use and some amazing features.
To know more about GBWhatsApp Messenger, you can download GBWhatsapp online for free from the above button!
GBWhatsApp Apk (Features)
GBWhatsApp APK surpasses its parent (i.e. WhatsApp Messenger) in every aspect. Be it encryption or security, or features and audio/video call quality, GBWhatsApp is just too good an instant messaging app. It has plenty of features that are just like the ones that can be found on WhatsApp Messenger, while others are too good to be real. So, here is a list of all the features of GBWhatsApp-
- Since it is based on the stock-WhatsApp Messenger model, using GBWhatsApp for Android is very easy and convenient (and free of cost). Those of you who have the basic idea of using WhatsApp Messenger, will find it very easy to use GBWhatsApp. GBWhatsApp is based on the latest version of WhatsApp Messenger and just like WhatsApp, GBWhatsApp also does not charge any fees. There are no micro-transactions involved here, thus GBWhatsApp is free from micro-transactions.
- You can send and receive documents, videos, audios, location and files using GBWhatsApp. The media does not take much time to get downloaded or uploaded and sent. All you have to do is simply search your device for the required media file type and simply send it to the contact you want to share the file with.
- If you want to use the internet but are bored with WhatsApp, or are not wanting others to disturb you while you surf the web on your device, you can specifically disable internet access for GBWhatsApp APP. This feature is known as the DND mode that you will find only on GBWhatsApp and not on WhatsApp Messenger.
- The video calling and the audio calling makes a return with GBWhatsApp Messenger. Just like WhatsApp, GBWhatsApp too does not charge any single rupee to its users for making these calls, be it local, STD or even out of the country. Not only is the call quality a lot better over the internet (than the carrier network), but it is more secure since GBWhatsApp is encrypted with high-level data algorithms that make your conversations more reliable and secure.
- You can read and respond to multiple messages all at once using GBWhatsApp, unlike WhatsApp Messenger where you had to access each and every message individually in order to read it and then start the responding process. Apart from that, you can also create groups and broadcast messages to multiple contacts all at once using GBWhatsApp. WhatsApp Web makes a return with GBWhatsApp Download so it becomes very easy and convenient to use GBWhatsApp.
- The app has a manual message refresh option as well that enables you to decide when you wish to refresh the app to check for new messages. Before that, GBWhatsApp will not notify you about incoming messages. It is known as Message Scheduler and it is exclusively available on GBWhatsApp.
- You can find new emojis and emoticons here. The emoji directory has been updated in GBWhatsApp and now you will find new emojis along with the old ones. These new emojis are the default Android emojis along with plenty of other cool emojis across different operating systems like iOS and Windows.
- In WhatsApp Messenger, you can manually adjust your privacy settings as to who all get to see your Status, Story and Last Seen, but here it is even more creative than before. In GBWhatsApp, you can specifically set your privacy options for each and every single contact. So you will be ‘online’ for one friend, while ‘offline’ for another friend. Now, your story will be visible to one contact while hidden from another with the help of manually adjustable privacy settings.
- GBWhatsApp will never log you out even if you do not use the app for a long time. The logging in process is similar to WhatsApp Messenger where you have to download and install the APK file and then enter your mobile number on which it sends an OTP (One-Time Password) and then the user gets verified and you are good to go.
- Another great feature of GBWhatsApp is that you can use one single app for different WhatsApp accounts. Since WhatsApp uses your mobile number as your user account number, with the help of GBWhatsApp, you can create more than one WhatsApp accounts (each belonging to different mobile numbers) on a single app. Managing all the different GBWhatsApp accounts is easy and all the privacy settings and other features remain intact for each of the different GBWhatsApp accounts.
- The app saves all your sent and received messages and media onto your Google Drive or iCloud. The WhatsApp Cloud gets synchronized with your device’s cloud memory and your chat information, media and data is stored safely on the drive/cloud.
- With Download GBWhatsApp you can hide the ticks, last seen and typing status. Yes, you read that right; GBWhatsApp allows you to hide the blue ticks that appear once we read a message (or somebody else reads our sent message). Now, you can either turn off the blue ticks or turn off ticks at all. Apart from that, you can also hide your online status. As we already know, whenever a user is online or is typing a message, it appeared quite clearly on WhatsApp. But with GBWhatsApp, you have the option of disabling that feature (either for everybody or for some specific people). And yes, you can still block people on GBWhatsApp.
- WhatsApp allows only 139 character limit for setting status, but with the help of GBWhatsApp you have no character limit to your status. You set as many statuses as you like with the help of GBWhatsApp.
- The interface is somewhat similar to WhatsApp, but here you can add (and change) themes as well. GBWhatsApp features an iconic blue coloured theme, instead of the greenish theme on WhatsApp Messenger. Here you can download other themes as well, along with other available themes. WhatsApp Inc. does not have any problem with GBWhatsApp and so there is no need to worry about getting banned.
- There is a built-in feature that allows your visibility to be set as always online. Though it may have no practical use, it still is a great way to have fun with friends and family. Apart from that, you can also set your visibility manually according to your choice.
- Unlike WhatsApp Messenger where can only send just 10 photos at a time, with GBWhatsApp you can send at least 90 photos at once. This not only makes photo sharing easier, but also makes it a lot hassle free.
- You can set the chat bubble and the tick as per your convenience. There are over twenty different themes to choose from and every theme has its own iconic feel and graphics.
- The contacts who are online or offline will be shown directly on GBWhatsApp’s home screen. Just like that, you will also be able to view the ‘last seen’ for each and every contact of yours on the home screen. Thus, no need to access each chat room every time you wish to check out on some contact of yours.
- Just like WhatsApp, you can share your live location with a contact (or contacts) easily. Apart from that, there is also a quick reply feature added this time. You can now reply almost instantaneously from the notification panel.
- GBWhatsApp is free from viruses or malwares. It is also free from malicious content like spywares and other harmful scripts that may harm your device or hinder with your privacy. So, download GBWhatsApp online for free and enter a world full of features and possibilities.
More Features Of GBWhatsApp Android APK
- The GB WhatsApp APK comes with quite a lot of group features. Like you can create a group of 256 users. Also, there are different settings for the group admins.
- GBWhatsapp Latest Version comes with a DND feature. Using this feature, you will be able to disconnect internet connection for the app only. As a result, your friends will find out that you are offline. Plus you will be able to use other apps without any distributions.
- You might be already aware of the fact that WhatsApp has quite a lot of restrictions. Like you can send only 30 documents at once. However, with the help of GBWA, you can set up to 100 documents at once, 100 images at once. Also, you can send videos sized up to 50MB pretty easily
- One of the biggest drawbacks of whatsapp is that it lacks quite a lot of privacy settings. However, the GBWA lets you lock down the app without the help of any third party app. In addition to that, you will be able to hide your blue ticks, grey ticks, online status, typing and recording status and so on.
- We all love to customize our WhatsApp right? But the official app does not offer us quite a lot of customization options. However, with the help of the GBWhatsApp apk, you will be able to customize the app the way you want. As it comes with lots of themes and icons.
- No Root Access Required: The best part of the GB WhatsApp is that you will not need any root access to install the app on your smartphone. Plus it allows you to run two Whatsapp on a single phone without the help of any third party app. You can run GBWhatsApp and WhatsApp on a single device without any issues
- GBWhatsApp is based on the latest version of WhatsApp.
- You get latest Android pie emojis on the GBWA.
- It allows you to send broadcast messages to groups.
- While deleting chats you can filter out text messages.
- GBWA has an anti revoke message feature or you can say delete message feature.
- Gb Whatsapp apk comes with “enable the live location” option so you can share your location with your friends.
- It allows you to add effects to your videos and images before sending it.
- You can revoke multiple messages at once using GBwhatsapp.
- You can make calls to those numbers which are not even saved in your contacts.
- GBWA allows you to select groups for which you want to enable auto media download feature.
- GBWhatsApp APK lets you save other people status and stories.
- Earlier the video calling feature on GBWA was not functional but now it is
- Copy two or more WhatsApp messages without copying date & time.
- Lock your WhatsApp without any third party app.
- Customize according to your need.
- Customize Status and Navigation bar as per your wish.
- Disable Stories feature.
- Select and send 90 images at once instead of 10 images..
- You can send a broadcast message to 600 people at once.
- You can set a status of 255 characters using the GBWhatsApp. On the other hand, Whatsapp only allows you to set a status of 139 characters.
- The app comes with the support of more than 100 languages.
- Hide Messages Seen tick after reading a message.
- Customize Ticks/Bubbles Style according to your need.
- Select Theme according to your wish.
- Send Blank Messages to your contacts.
- Change Notification Bar color.
- Change Number Notification
So those were a couple of top features of the GB WhatsApp APK. Apart from these features the app has also fixed quite a lot of bugs and focused on making your experience as smooth as possible.
Related : Lucky Patcher Download
Those of you who are familiar with technology news, must be knowing that there is a big modding community for each software and hardware at work at all time. This community may or may not be controlled by an organisation or a conglomerate. Many a times, modders are simple teenagers who have a decent amount of knowledge of programming, coding, designing and development, and GBWhatsApp is a product on one such community.
Just like WhatsApp Messeger, GBWhatsApp too is an instant messaging service partially owned by WhatsApp Inc. (or Facebook), while the rest of it is well-maintained by a forever active community that is very supportive and helpful. In fact, communities have always proven to be more helpful to the users more than the actual company. We all tend to find solutions to our problems a lot quicker on community run forums rather than writing emails to the development team. Thus, GBWhatsApp is one of such apps that are supported by a community that is not only helpful, but is also brilliant.
Daily, people spend over 6 hours (on average) using WhatsApp Messenger and why should not they? WhatsApp has got so many features that not just allow you to talk/chat securely with the other person, but these features also keep you well entertained as well. You can send audio notes, photo, documents and videos, and even make great quality audio and video calls for free. Because of all this, WhatsApp Messenger is universally liked by all. Although, however good it may sound, WhatsApp Messenger has some tiny restrictions that are often disliked by many people. In order to overcome them and to provide a flawless WhatsApp experience, the modding community for WhatsApp came up with GBWhatsApp. You can download the latest, 2018 version of GBWhatsApp for free online.
GBWhatsApp is a community modified (or modded) version of the trivial WhatsApp Messenger that everybody uses. It is 90% same as WhatsApp Messenger, but it has some features that were much-needed for WhatsApp. A detailed list of all the features of GBWhatsApp will be mentioned below, meanwhile you can easily download and install GBWhatsApp on any device that runs on Android, iOS and Windows. It does not matter whether you own a rooted or a non-rooted Android device, a jailbreaked iPhone/iPad or not, or genuine or non-genuine Windows, GBWhatsApp runs effortlessly as long as you have a Windows, Android or iOS device.
WhatsApp Inc. was acquired by Facebook in late 2014 and since then WhatsApp has seen a substantial amount of rise in its total user count. WhatsApp had (and still has) some competitors like Telegram, Line, WeChat and Hike Messenger, but since GBWhatsApp was launched, the downloads skyrocketed. GBWhatsApp has got great features that will make you switch over from your normal WhatsApp Messenger to this one. Not only is GBWhatsApp easier to use, but it has plenty of features to make one fall in love with it at first sight.
It does not matter whether you have a slow mobile internet connection or a blazing fast Wi-Fi, GBWhatsApp will make the best use of the available internet connection (even if it is 2G or Edge) and provide you with a great instant messaging experience. Apart from merely sending or receiving instant messages, GBWhatsApp also has an embedded encoder and advanced encryption technique that makes your chats secure along with consuming very less internet data. So, no need to worry about data usage with GBWhatsApp. Download GBWhatsApp today for secure, safe and high performance chat experience.
GBWhatsApp vs WhatsApp – What’s The Difference?
|Hide Online Status||✓||X|
|Add Custom Fonts/Stickers||✓||X|
|Status Character Length||Maximum 255||Maximum 139|
|Freeze Last Seen||✓||X|
|Disable Forwarded Tag||✓||X|
How to Download and Install GBWhatsApp on Android?
In order to use GBWhatsApp on your Android device, you will have to follow certain steps that are mentioned below-
- Download the APK file for GBWhatsApp for free online and save it securely on your device.
- On your device, open Settings and go to Security Settings.
- In Security Settings, just enable Installation from Unknown Sources.
- After that, using a file manager (you can download one if your device does not have it pre-installed) look for the APK file for GBWhatsApp and tap on it.
- Tap on Install and the installation will commence.
- Once it gets installed, just start it and follow the normal WhatsApp authorization process and you are good to go
How to Download and Install GBWhatsApp on Windows PC/Laptop?
The process is somewhat similar to installing GBWhatsApp on Android. For this, you will need an Android emulator (BlueStacks) installed on your Windows desktop/laptop. Download GBWhatsApp for free online!
- The app needs an Android emulator for Windows. For that, go to www.blustacks.com and download the emulator for Windows.
- After that, download the APK file for GBWhatsApp on your computer/laptop.
- Open BlueStacks and select the APK file for GBWhatsApp (which you have downloaded). Once it gets loaded, click on install.
- Once installed, you will be able to run GBWhatsApp using BlueStacks.
- Please note that GBWhatsApp requires a mobile number in order to get verified.
So that’s all on GBWhatsApp Apk Download We hope that you liked this article on GbWhatsApp 2020 if you did then please share this as much as possible if you guys facing any problems regarding GBWA Then please let me know in the comment box below I will try to reply you all as soon as possible.